ITEMS OF IMPORTANCE
- What's the latest?
- Where can I see the ordinances?
- Are you hiring?
- How may I pay my citation?
- Have an issue?
Click here for the latest budget report.
Tedd Richardson Park information :
Phase one of the Tedd Richardson Park renovation has been completed and the Park is now open. Please come out and enjoy it.
Free Spay and Neuter information
Please refer to the link below for more information:
Click here to see the ordinances.
You may pay your citation online by visiting *here. You may also pay your citation by calling 1.800.444.1187. Or you may pay your citation in person at City Hall, Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
*Processing fee applies
If you have any further questions please contact San Elizario Municipal Court (915) 974-7037.
Need a Permit?
Guillermo Reyes, Building Official
Pot Hole Issues
Trash and Weed issues
Please contact the
Dolores Lopez, Code Compliance Officer
If you have any further questions or complaints feel free to email:
Roberto Rodriguez, Administrative Assistant
- Ordinance 1815.25 Liquor Licensee Ordinance
- Ordinance 1804.01 Smoke-Free Air Ordinance
- Ordinance 1803.01 Budget Amendment No. 2 Ordinance
- Ordinance 1815.13 Landscape Ordinance
- Ordinance 1715.08 Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance
- Ordinance 1704.02 Animal Control Ordinance
- Ordinance 1601.20A Temporary Subdivision Ordinance
- Ordinance 1602.08 Records Retention
- Ordinance 1601.20 Subdivision Moratorium
- Ordinance 1615.10 Historic Preservation
- Ordinance 1608.02 Parking – Schools
- Ordinance 1604.09 Property Nuisance
- Ordinance 1507.05 Office of Marshal
- Ordinance 1507.03.01 Fireworks
AGENDA & MINUTES
- 7.10.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 6.26.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 6.12.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 5.22.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 5.15.18 – Special City Council Meeting
- 5.08.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 4.30.18 – Special City Council Meeting
- 4.24.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 4.10.18 – Regular city council meeting
- 3.27.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 3.13.18 – Regular City Council meeting
- 2.27.18 – Regular City Council meeting