ITEMS OF IMPORTANCE
- What's the latest?
- Where can I see the ordinances?
- Are you hiring?
- How may I pay my citation?
- Have an issue?
THE FARM REUSE VISIONING WORKSHOP – FEB. 21, 2019
On February 21, 2019, the City of San Elizario hosted a workshop to allow the community an opportunity to provide input on how 116-acres of donated land, known as, “The Farm” should be used. Below is the short presentation showed to introduce the community to the space, the results of the feedback received–which then helped an architect produce visual renderings and finally, the comprehensive votes per each workgroup’s generated ideas.
Introduction to The Farm, click here.
Overview of results and visual renderings, click here.
Comprehensive results, click here.
CITY LIMITS WITH STREETS INCLUDED
At the Progressing Together meeting on April 23, 2019, the Mayor presented the incorporated areas of San Elizario. If you have a question about whether you live in the city limits or not, or if you’d like to know the zoning areas within San Elizario, please refer to the documents below.
Click here to see the streets within the City of San Elizario.
Click here to see the zoning map for the City of San Elizario.
Click here to see the ordinances.
The City of San Elizario seeks to hire a Deputy Marshal to serve as a member of the police department charged with preservation of the peace and enforcement of the laws of the United States, the State of Texas, and ordinances of the City of San Elizario. Work will be performed under the general direction of the City Marshal. For a complete list of job duties and minimum qualifications please see the following job description. For an application, please download packet located below, or email email@example.com with subject line, “Deputy Marshal Application” or call 915.974.7037.
For job description, click here.
For application packet, click here.
You may pay your citation online by visiting *here. You may also pay your citation by calling 1.800.444.1187. Or you may pay your citation in person at the Municipal Court, located at 12004 Socorro Rd., Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. or Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
*Processing fee applies
If you have any further questions please contact San Elizario Municipal Court (915) 302-2050.
- Ordinance 1815.28.01 Amendment 2 to Business Registration Ordinance (Ordinance 15.15.28)
- Ordinance 1803.01.01 Budget Fiscal Year 2018-2019
- Ordinance 1803.09.01 Ad Valorem Tax Rate and Levy Fiscal Year 2018-2019
- Ordinance 1804.09 Property Nuisance
- Ordinance 1807.07 Curfew for Minors Ordinance
- Ordinance 1803.09 Certified Appraisal Tax Roll Ordinance 2018-2019
- Ordinance 1812.03 Municipal Court Building Security and Technology Fee Ordinance
- Ordinance 1815.25 Liquor Licensee Ordinance
- Ordinance 1804.01 Smoke-Free Air Ordinance
- Ordinance 1803.01 Budget Amendment No. 2 Ordinance
- Ordinance 1815.13 Landscape Ordinance
- Ordinance 1715.08 Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance
AGENDA & MINUTES
- 05.28.19 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 05.14.19 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 04.23.19 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 04.09.19 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 03.26.19 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 03.12.19 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 02.26.19 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 02.12.19 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 01.22.19 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 01.08.19 – Notice of Cancellation of Regular City Council Meeting
- 12.11.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 11.27.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 11.13.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 10.23.18 – Regular City Council Meeting