ITEMS OF IMPORTANCE
- What's the latest?
- Where can I see the ordinances?
- Are you hiring?
- How may I pay my citation?
- Have an issue?
2019-2020 Approved Budget and Important Tax Info
THE CITY OF SAN ELIZARIO ADOPTED A TAX RATE THAT WILL RAISE MORE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS THAN LAST YEAR’S TAX RATE.
THE TAX RATE WILL EFFECTIVELY BE RAISED BY 4.3971% PERCENT AND WILL RAISE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS ON A $100,000 HOME BY APPROXIMATELY $10.43.
For a copy of the adopted 2019-2020 budget, please click here.
For a copy of the 2019-2020 Ad Valorem Tax Rate and Levy Ordinance, please click here.
THE FARM REUSE VISIONING WORKSHOP – FEB. 21, 2019
On February 21, 2019, the City of San Elizario hosted a workshop to allow the community an opportunity to provide input on how 116-acres of donated land, known as, “The Farm” should be used. Below is the short presentation showed to introduce the community to the space, the results of the feedback received–which then helped an architect produce visual renderings and finally, the comprehensive votes per each workgroup’s generated ideas.
Introduction to The Farm, click here.
Overview of results and visual renderings, click here.
Comprehensive results, click here.
CITY LIMITS WITH STREETS INCLUDED
At the Progressing Together meeting on April 23, 2019, the Mayor presented the incorporated areas of San Elizario. If you have a question about whether you live in the city limits or not, or if you’d like to know the zoning areas within San Elizario, please refer to the documents below.
Click here to see the streets within the City of San Elizario.
Click here to see the zoning map for the City of San Elizario.
Click here to see the ordinances.
Public Works Laborer
The City of San Elizario is looking to hire a temporary Public Works Laborer beginning immediately through September 30, 2019. Position is 40-hours a week at $8.75 per hour. Please click here for details. All applicants are subject to a background check. Qualified applicants may submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line, “PW Laborer” or stop by City Hall at 12710 Church St. to submit resume. Please call 915.974.7037 with any questions.
You may pay your citation online by visiting *here. You may also pay your citation by calling 1.800.444.1187. Or you may pay your citation in person at the Municipal Court, located at 12004 Socorro Rd., Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. or Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
*Processing fee applies
If you have any further questions please contact San Elizario Municipal Court (915) 302-2050.
- Ordinance 1903.05.02 Building Fee Ordinance
- Ordinance 1915.20 Subdivision Ordinance
- Ordinance 1815.28.01 Amendment 2 to Business Registration Ordinance (Ordinance 15.15.28)
- Ordinance 1803.01.01 Budget Fiscal Year 2018-2019
- Ordinance 1803.09.01 Ad Valorem Tax Rate and Levy Fiscal Year 2018-2019
- Ordinance 1804.09 Property Nuisance
- Ordinance 1807.07 Curfew for Minors Ordinance
- Ordinance 1803.09 Certified Appraisal Tax Roll Ordinance 2018-2019
- Ordinance 1812.03 Municipal Court Building Security and Technology Fee Ordinance
- Ordinance 1815.25 Liquor Licensee Ordinance
- Ordinance 1804.01 Smoke-Free Air Ordinance
- Ordinance 1803.01 Budget Amendment No. 2 Ordinance
- Ordinance 1815.13 Landscape Ordinance
- Ordinance 1715.08 Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance
AGENDA & MINUTES
- 01.14.20 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 12.10.19 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 11.26.19 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 11.12.19 – Notice of Cancellation of Regular City Council Meeting
- 10.22.19 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 10.08.19 – Notice of Cancellation of Regular City Council Meeting
- 09.24.19 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 09.10.19 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 08.27.19 – Regular City Council Meeting, Public Hearing on City Budget and 2nd Public Hearing on Proposed Tax Increase
- 08.13.19 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 07.23.19 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 07.15.19 – Special City Council Meeting