ITEMS OF IMPORTANCE
- What's the latest?
- Important Information
- Where can I see the ordinances?
- Election Information
- Are you hiring?
- How may I pay my citation?
- Have an issue?
Tedd Richardson Park information :
Phase one of the Tedd Richardson Park renovation has been completed and the Park is now open. Please come out and enjoy it.
Free Spay and Neuter information
Please refer to the link below for more information:
More information will be provided soon
Click here to see the ordinances.
Notice of Uniform Election
May 5th, 2018 the City of San Elizario will be holding an election for the following positions: Mayor, Alderperson Place 4 and Alderperson Place 5.
Several candidates have filed to fill three open positions on city council. Please click here to view the press release, which includes important dates related to the election.
Notice of General Election
Are you a candidate in the 2018 municipal election? Please refer to the link bellow for more information
You may pay your citation online by visiting *here. You may also pay your citation by calling 1.800.444.1187. Or you may pay your citation in person at City Hall, Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
*Processing fee applies
If you have any further questions please contact San Elizario Municipal Court (915) 974-7037.
Need a Permit?
Guillermo Reyes, Building Official
Pot Hole Issues
Trash and Weed issues
Please contact the
Dolores Lopez, Code Compliance Officer
If you have any further questions or complaints feel free to email:
Roberto Rodriguez, Administrative Assistant
- Ordinance 1815.13 Landscape Ordinance
- Ordinance 1715.08 Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance
- Ordinance 1601.20A Temporary Subdivision Ordinance
- Ordinance 1602.08 Records Retention
- Ordinance 1601.20 Subdivision Moratorium
- Ordinance 1615.10 Historic Preservation
- Ordinance 1608.02 Parking – Schools
- Ordinance 1604.09 Property Nuisance
- Ordinance 1507.05 Office of Marshal
- Ordinance 1507.03.01 Fireworks
AGENDA & MINUTES
- 6.12.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 5.22.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 5.15.18 – Special City Council Meeting
- 5.08.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 4.30.18 – Special City Council Meeting
- 4.24.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 4.10.18 – Regular city council meeting
- 3.27.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 3.13.18 – Regular City Council meeting
- 2.27.18 – Regular City Council meeting
- 2.13.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 1.30.18 – Special City Council Meeting
- 1.23.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 1.09.18 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 12.14.17 – Special City Council Meeting
- 12.12.17 – Notice of Cancellation of Regular City Council Meeting
- 11.28.17 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 11.14.17 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 10.24.17 – Regular City Council Meeting