ITEMS OF IMPORTANCE
- What's the latest?
- Where can I see the ordinances?
- Are you hiring?
- How may I pay my citation?
- Have an issue?
BUDGET INFORMATION FOR FY 2021-2022
2021 Tax Rate Calculation Worksheet
Notice About 2021 Tax Rates
Notice of Public Hearing on Tax Increase
Mayor’s Proposed Budget for 2021-2022
Most Recent Audit
2020-2021 Approved Budget
Financial report through June 30, 2021, please click here.
Financial report through March 31, 2021, please click here.
THE CITY OF SAN ELIZARIO ADOPTED A NO NEW REVENUE TAX RATE THAT WILL NOT RAISE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS FROM LAST YEAR’S TAX RATE.
For a copy of the adopted 2020-2021 budget, please click here.
For a copy of the 2020-2021 Ad Valorem Tax Rate and Levy Ordinance, please click here.
BUDGET INFORMATION FOR FY 2020-2021
Notice of Public Hearing
Notice of Effective Tax Rate
Tax Code Form
Mayor’s Proposed Budget for 2020-2021
Proposed Budget for 2020-2021 (Updated as of 8/25/2020)
Most Recent Audit
CITY OF SAN ELIZARIO RESPONSE – COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
To participate in recommended safety precautions on behalf of our constituents and staff, the City is implementing a temporary policy for all City offices. For more information, please click here.
Para participar en las precauciones de seguridad recomendadas en nombre de nuestros constituyentes y personal, la Ciudad está implementando una póliza temporal para todas las oficinas de la Ciudad. Para más información, oprime aquí.
THE FARM REUSE VISIONING WORKSHOP – FEB. 21, 2019
On February 21, 2019, the City of San Elizario hosted a workshop to allow the community an opportunity to provide input on how 116-acres of donated land, known as, “The Farm” should be used. Below is the short presentation showed to introduce the community to the space, the results of the feedback received–which then helped an architect produce visual renderings and finally, the comprehensive votes per each workgroup’s generated ideas.
Introduction to The Farm, click here.
Overview of results and visual renderings, click here.
Comprehensive results, click here.
CITY LIMITS WITH STREETS INCLUDED
At the Progressing Together meeting on April 23, 2019, the Mayor presented the incorporated areas of San Elizario. If you have a question about whether you live in the city limits or not, or if you’d like to know the zoning areas within San Elizario, please refer to the documents below.
Click here to see the streets within the City of San Elizario.
Click here to see the zoning map for the City of San Elizario.
Click here to see the ordinances.
Public Works Laborer
The City of San Elizario is looking to hire a temporary Public Works Laborer beginning immediately through September 30, 2019. Position is 40-hours a week at $8.75 per hour. Please click here for details. All applicants are subject to a background check. Qualified applicants may submit resumes to email@example.com with subject line, “PW Laborer” or stop by City Hall at 12710 Church St. to submit resume. Please call 915.974.7037 with any questions.
You may pay your citation online by visiting *here. You may also pay your citation by calling 1.800.444.1187. Or you may pay your citation in person at the Municipal Court, located at 12004 Socorro Rd., Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. or Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
*Processing fee applies
If you have any further questions please contact San Elizario Municipal Court (915) 302-2050.
- Ordinance 2105.01 Lifting of Temporary Suspension – Event Permits Due to COVID-19 Guidelines
- Ordinance 2015.26 Amendment 3 to Manufactured Housing Ordinance (Ordinances 1515.26, 1615.26A and 1815.11)
- Ordinance 2007.01.02 Emergency Measures due to Public Health Emergencies Ordinance
- Ordinance 2007.01 Emergency Disaster Declaration Ordinance
- Ordinance 2003.05 Historic District Fee Schedule Ordinance
- Ordinance 1903.05.02 Building Fee Ordinance
- Ordinance 1915.20 Subdivision Ordinance
- Ordinance 1815.28.01 Amendment 2 to Business Registration Ordinance (Ordinance 15.15.28)
- Ordinance 1803.01.01 Budget Fiscal Year 2018-2019
- Ordinance 1803.09.01 Ad Valorem Tax Rate and Levy Fiscal Year 2018-2019
- Ordinance 1804.09 Property Nuisance
- Ordinance 1807.07 Curfew for Minors Ordinance
- Ordinance 1803.09 Certified Appraisal Tax Roll Ordinance 2018-2019
- Ordinance 1812.03 Municipal Court Building Security and Technology Fee Ordinance
AGENDA & MINUTES
- 09.14.21 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 08.24.21 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 08.10.21 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 07.27.21 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 07.22.21 – Historic Landmark Commission Meeting
- 06.29.21 – Regular Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting
- 06.22.21 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 05.25.21 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 05.04.21 – Regular Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting
- 04.27.21 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 03.30.21 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 03.02.21 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 02.23.21 – Notice of Cancellation of Regular City Council Meeting
- 02.23.21 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 01.19.21 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 12.15.20 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 11.17.20 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 10.26.20 – Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting
- 10.15.20 – Special City Council Meeting
- 09.08.20 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 08.25.20 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 07.28.20 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 06.23.20 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 05.26.20 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 05.12.20 – Notice of Cancellation of Regular City Council Meeting
- 04.28.20 – Regular City Council Meeting
- 04.14.20 – Notice of Cancellation of Regular City Council Meeting